Established in 2013 Heritage Meadows Farm is located just west of Indianapolis in Clayton Indiana. We are producing humanely raised, pastured Large Black Hogs for pork or breeding programs and they are free to roam the pasture, roll around in the mud and root to their hearts content. They are happy hogs. Katahdin Hair sheep are grass fed on pasture and free to come and go as they please enjoying multiple varieties of plants in our pastures. Various breeds of chickens including New Hampshires, Phoenix, Buckeyes, Easter egger and barred rocks. Ancona, Saxony and Pekin ducks and other farm products. We pasture all our animals to give them the free roaming enjoyment that makes a superb tasting product. Our pork is well marbled and juicy... just the way pork should be, lamb is lean and tasty. Chicken and duck meat is out of this world. Our farm fresh eggs are to die for. All of our livestock are heritage breeds and recognized by the American Livestock Breed Conservancy. Our herds and flocks continue to grow. We are adding breeders every year. Our products can be found in the local Indianapolis area both in grocers and restaurants. We are on FarmersMarket.com and do a weekly farmers market see the link page for the sites. Your hub for slow grown local meats, eggs, produce, homemade goods in the Indianapolis Indiana market.
2016 Snail of Approval Honorees' for Slow Food Indy
Winners of Grit Magazines Homesteaders of the Year 2014.
Visit our online store to purchase our fine meats, FREE delivery to the greater Indianapolis Indiana area
News from the Farm
- New Showcase: 2016 Indiana State Fair November 16, 2016
- Busy Winter February 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 2/27/2016 January 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 2/20/2016 January 10, 2016
- Indiana Horticulture Congress on 1/21/2016 January 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 2/13/2016 January 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 2/6/2016 January 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 1/30/2016 January 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 1/23/2016 January 10, 2016
- Winter Farmers Market on 1/16/2016 January 10, 2016